Austria Non-EU citizens need residence and work permits in order to be entitled to work and reside in Austria. The immigration system is very complex and restrictive. A number of requirements have to be met (eg university degree, age limits, high income, language skills (German or English), under circumstances macro-economic benefit for Austria (in case of self-employment, etc).

The most important combined residence and work permit, the Red-White-Red Card (Rot-Weiß-Rot Karte) is granted for a duration of two years and can be prolonged. The conclusion of an integration agreement is precondition for the prolongation. Further, also the EU-Blue Card, which is also granted for a duration of 2 years, is a good (and in some aspects simpler) option, but the general requirements are somewhat higher (in particular only for top earners - 2021: EUR 65,579 gross annual salary plus special payments in the form of 13/14 salary and at least 3 years of university studies "relevant" to the job.

Besides, there are several other residence/work permits for a temporary stay in Austria (the respective appropriate permit needs to be assessed in every individual case).

After five years of continuous legal residence an application for a permanent residency is possible.
China Strict requirements apply under a revised regime set up in 2013. Expatriates working in China are classified into different levels, to encourage the immigration of talents. Foreigners can also apply for permanent residency (a Chinese 'green card') under strict preconditions.

For entry, a different visa will apply. Eg M-visa for business trips or certain short-term work (less than 90 days), Z-visa for work, S-visa for relatives of foreigners working in China to stay (no work), R-visa for foreign talent/ specialist.
Czech Republic Non-domestic individuals from third countries (ie non-EU countries, EEA and Switzerland) may be employed only if they hold a relevant work permit from the Labour Office and a residence permit for employment purposes, or if they hold an Employee Card or a Blue Card, which include both permits.

An Employee Card is usually issued for the duration of the employment relationship, but for a maximum of two years. A university degree or a higher education is not required. It is necessary to submit an employment contract (or an agreement on future contract) and, eventually, documents proving the professional competence for the relevant position.

Notwithstanding the scope of work, the foreigner's monthly remuneration must not be less than the monthly minimum wage (CZK 15,200), with weekly working hours of at least 15 hours. It can be applied for either abroad at a Czech Embassy or in the Czech Republic at the Ministry of Interior.

A Blue Card can be issued to non-domestic individuals from third countries who are highly qualified and looking for positions requiring a high qualification, which is considered to be a university degree or a completed higher education provided the study lasted at least three years. The application for the Blue Card can be administered by a Czech Embassy or the Ministry of Interior.
England & Wales As a result of Brexit, from 1 January 2021 the same immigration rules apply to non-European and European citizens coming to the UK to live, work and study. The only exception is for Irish citizens who are exempt from any immigration restrictions due to pre-existing Common Travel Area arrangements.
France A near complete overhaul of French immigration rules entered into effect on November 2, 2016, providing for a broad range of exemptions from work authorisation formalities for nationals of non-EU Member States according to the person’s function within the business (nationals of EU Member States continue to be exempt from all visa and work authorisation requirements).
Germany Non-EU citizens need a national visa before they enter into and start working in Germany. The application must be submitted to the German embassy / consulate in their home country. Citizens from a number of countries may enter Germany visa-free for leisure or business travel and only require a visa, if it is intended to work within Germany. This applies in particular to citizens of Australia, Israel, Japan, Canada, South Korea, New Zealand and the United States of America. Citizens of these countries may even travel to Germany and apply for a residence permit while being in Germany.

There are various legal options for visa and residence and work permits depending on the applicant's qualification, type of work, type of contract (local contract of employment with a German entity or secondment to Germany) and level of remuneration. The following are the most common permits:

- Skilled Workers: Since March 2020 "Skilled Workers" can apply for a residence and work permit, if they have a job offer for which their university degree or completed vocational training qualifies them. Skilled workers are employees who hold a university degree which is recognized by German authorities or comparable to a German university degree or who have completed a vocational training with a duration of at least two years which is considered equivalent to vocational training completed in Germany. IT-specialists with at least three years of work experience do not require a completed vocational training; however, for IT-specialists German language skills are in general expected.

- EU Blue Card: The EU Blue Card is a special type of skilled worker permit and can be applied for in all Member States of the EU apart from Denmark and Ireland. An EU Blue Card issued for one Member State of the EU, for example for Germany, only permits an employment in Germany and not in other European countries. The applicants must provide proof of a university degree. If the university degree was not obtained in Germany, it has to be either recognized in Germany or comparable to a German university degree. The applicants must also present an employment contract or a binding job offer for a qualified employment in Germany that requires the aforementioned university degree. The employment contract or job offer must reach a certain level of income.

- ICT-Card: The ICT-Card (Intra-Corporate-Transferee Card) is open for employees of a company based outside of the EU for a secondment to Germany as a manager, specialist or trainee.
Hong Kong Investment as Entrepreneurs:
An application may be favourably considered if:
- there is no security objection and no known record of serious crime in respect of the applicant, both in Hong Kong and country of residence

- the applicant has a good education background, normally a first degree in the relevant field, but in special circumstances, good technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and/or relevant experience and achievements supported by documentary evidence may also be accepted

- the applicant is in a position to make substantial contribution to the economy of the HKSAR, taking into account factors including but not limited to business plan, business turnover, financial resources, investment sum, number of jobs created locally and introduction of new technology or skills.

Start-up businesses: an applicant who wishes to establish or join in a start-up business may also submit an application. The Immigration Department may consider the application favourably if the start-up business concerned is supported by a government-backed programme with a rigorous vetting and selection process, and the applicant is the proprietor, partner or key researcher of the start-up company or project.
Hungary As a member of the EU, Hungary provides special conditions for citizens coming from countries of the EU. The freedom to move to another EU country or to work without a work permit is a right for EU nationals.
Non-EU citizens need a national visa before they enter into and/or start working in Hungary (which shall be submitted to the Hungarian embassy in their home country). The exact requirements depend on whether the country of origin of the given citizen has a relevant agreement with Hungary or the EU.
A residence permit for the purpose of employment may be issued to third-country nationals:

- whose purpose of residence is to perform work for or under the direction and/or supervision of others, for remuneration, under contract for employment relationship

- who perform work as the owner or executive officer of a for-profit business association, co-operative society or some other legal entity, in addition to the work actually performed in that capacity.

The Department of Citizenship and Native registry of the Government Office of the Capital City Budapest is responsible for citizenship matters.
Ireland Information unavailable or not applicable
Italy As a member of EU, EU/EEA/EFTA citizens can live and work in Italy without any work permit.

For EU citizens who are willing to stay in Italy for more than 90 days is required the registration with local Town-hall.

For Non-EU citizens, the regulation varies depending on (i) the length and (ii) the nature of the activity.
Netherlands During the first phase of setting up a company, one can travel to the Netherlands for business meetings on a business visa for a maximum of 90 days in every consecutive period of 180 days.

After that, Non-EEA nationals require permission to work in the Netherlands. There are two options, the Highly Skilled Migrant permit (recognition as a sponsor required), or the Intra Corporate Transfer (ICT). In both cases the applicable wage criterion, in the first half year of 2021, is EUR 3,484 (<30 years old) / EUR 4,752 (30 years or older).
Poland Non-EEA-nationals need a work and residence permit/visa in order to reside and work in Poland. If the job position as described in the permit changes the employer is required to reapply for permission. Same applies to the change of employer company.

It is also possible to employ citizens of Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine on the basis of a statement on the intention to entrust work to a foreigner (which enables initial employment without a work permit for up to 6 months within the next 12 months).

Certain facilitations are provided for IT workers within the Poland Business Harbour Programme in terms of immigration formalities. It includes three paths of participation: for companies, for startups and for individuals. One of the elements of the package is also support in the form of connecting entrepreneurs with investors and grants for R&D activity. It is applicable for citizens of Belarus, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and Armenia.

After five years of continuous legal residence, application for a permanent residency is possible.
Singapore EntrePass: for foreign entrepreneurs wanting to start and operate a new business in Singapore and is subject to strict requirements.

The EntrePass for first time applicants is valid for up to one year. It is renewable for up to two years.

Employment Pass (EP): for foreign professionals who have a job offer to work in a managerial, executive or specialised job in Singapore subject to qualification requirements. The EP for first time applicants is valid up to two years. It is renewable for up to three years.

S Pass: for foreign mid-skilled technical staff to work in Singapore subject to certain requirements. The number of S Pass holders a company can employ is capped at a sub-quota, or dependency ceiling, of 13% of the company’s total workforce for the services sector and 20% for all other sectors. The S Pass is valid for up to two years and is renewable.
Slovakia Non-EU citizens coming to Slovakia for work or business shall request a residence permit. The application has to mention a specific purpose for which the applicant comes to Slovakia (eg work, business). A separate work permit shall be requested only in certain circumstances. The residence permit for employment purposes can be issued for a maximum period of five years, whereas the residence permit for business purposes is limited to a maximum period of three years. Both types of residence permits could be renewed; in this regard, the same maximum periods apply (ie three and five years respectively).
Ukraine Ukrainian migration legislation provides an option to enter Ukraine and stay on its territory for up to 90 days during 180-day period without visa for citizens of EU, USA, Japan, CIS and some other countries. Additional grounds for stay are required in order to stay longer or to be eligible for a residence permit visa. Other citizens must obtain a visa to enter Ukraine.
United Arab Emirates Employees who are not UAE nationals need to be sponsored by their employer for the purpose of obtaining a UAE residency visa and work permit. GCC nationals do not require a visa, but a work permit still needs to be obtained by the employer.
The process includes security screening and health checks. The visa is typically issued for a 2 year period and renewal applications are subject to the approval of the local authorities and the criteria is updated from time to time.
Austria In general six to eight weeks.

Six months decision period for authority.
China A lead time of 2-3 (better 4-6 months) is recommended.

Working in China without valid immigration titles can lead to serious sanctions, including police detention and being expelled from China.
Czech Republic For an Employee Card the future employer must notify a regional branch of the Labour Office that they have created a specific vacancy which they intend to fill with a foreign national. After 30 days of the position being registered with the Central Register of Vacancies and not having been filled with an employee from the EU/EEA and Switzerland, the employer will be allowed to employ a foreign national. The employer should conclude a Future Employment Agreement, through which he commits himself to concluding an Employment Agreement. The statutory deadline for processing an application is 60 days from the date of filing the application, in especially complicated cases 90 days. For a Blue Card the Ministry of Interior is to decide within 90 days from the date of application. If proceedings are interrupted, the period for issuing a decision does not start to run.
England & Wales Sole representative visa: for one senior employee of the overseas business to set up and run a wholly owned UK entity - two to four weeks processing time

Sponsor licence application by trading UK entity and subsequent Skilled Worker or intra-company transfer (ICT) visa applications: three to six months [total] from first UK hire/sole representative arrival, depending on bank account timing.
France Whereas prior to the change in regulations, applications were filed with the Labour Ministry in France (standard processing time six -eight weeks), the processing time under the new consular procedure is in practice considerably shorter for intra-group transfers and certain types of local work authorisations (notably for the European Blue Card).

However, several types of applications require that either a social security certificate of coverage (not just proof of application) or an undertaking to register with French social security be included in the application file. As obtaining such a certificate can take months, advance planning is advised.
Germany Visa with mandatory consent of the German Federal Employment Agency: up to three months (sometimes longer); Visa without consent of the German Federal Employment Agency: up to two months.
Hong Kong Normally takes four weeks to process a visa/entry permit application for investment upon receipt of all the required documents.
Hungary As a main rule, when applying for a residence permit for the pursuit of gainful activity the competent immigration authority shall adopt a decision concerning the application within 21 days.
Ireland AWS permissions typically have a processing period of 4 weeks.
Employment permit applications have two distinct processing queues, which fluctuate depending on the time of year and the volume of applications received by the DBEI. For standard employers, the processing period typically ranges from between 12-16 weeks. Employers who are frequent users of the employment permits system may obtain Trusted Partner Initiative status with the DBEI, which, where granted, would allow their applications to avail of faster processing periods. Applications filed under the Trusted Partner Initiative are typically processed in 4-8 weeks.

Visa required nationals must apply for an entry visa before entering Ireland. The processing times for an entry visa may vary depending on the individual embassy where the individual applies, but in general entry visas will be processed within 8 weeks.
Italy As regards the length, there are two types of stay:
Short-term stay (ie, up to 90 days in any 180-day period in Schengen): in this case, citizens of visa waiver countries (eg, USA, Australia, Japan) can enter with no visa but carry out only business activities; citizens of other countries (eg, China, India, Russia) need a Schengen C visa.

Long-term stay (ie, more than 90 days in Italy): in this case work permit is required.
Netherlands The maximum decision period is three months.

In practice, recognition as a sponsor takes approximately eight weeks, and every individual application after being a recognised sponsor takes three to four weeks.
Poland Depending on the type of procedure: one to six months. The authorities are heavily overloaded with the applications therefore employers should plan ahead when intending to hire Non-EEA Nationals.
Singapore EntrePass: the processing time for each EntrePass application will take at most eight weeks for most cases.

EP: the application will take at most three weeks (online application) or eight weeks ( for overseas company without a Singapore-registered office) for most cases.

S Pass: application will take at most three weeks for most cases.
Slovakia As a general rule, a decision on the application for a residence permit shall be issued within 90 days. In several cases, for instance in case where the third-country national will perform work in a position classified as a "position in short supply" and his/her place of work will be in a district with low unemployment rate, a decision on the application for a residence permit shall be issued within a shorter period of 30 days.
Ukraine The 90 days of visa-free regime is calculated as the sum of the days of stay, including the day of entry and exit for the 180-day period preceding today, rather than a calendar year.
United Arab Emirates The residency visa and work permit applications are filed together and need to be completed prior to the employee commencing his/her work. The processing time of the application varies depending on nationality and qualification level of the employee and can take 1-4 weeks.
Austria On the basis of the Withdrawal Agreement, British citizens continue to have unrestricted access to the Austrian labor market if they exercised their right of residence in Austria before December 31, 2020 and continue to live in Austria or if they pursued employment in Austria as a cross-border commuter in accordance with Union law and continue to reside in Austria or work as a cross-border commuter.
However, in order to ensure their right of residence and the associated unrestricted access to the labor market beyond December 31, 2021 British nationals benefiting from the Withdrawal Agreement have to apply for a residence title "Article 50 EU" until December 31, 2021 at the latest (whereby an application for family members may also possible under certain circumstances). British cross-border commuters benefiting from the Withdrawal Agreement will not receive such a title, but may apply for a confirmation to certify their cross-border commuter status at the Labor Market Service.

For the employment of British nationals who do not have special status under the Withdrawal Agreement, the same regulations apply as for other newly arriving third-country nationals. Facilitations in the posting of highly qualified key personnel by British companies are the subject of negotiations on the future relationship with the United Kingdom, the conclusion of which is still open.
China Information unavailable or not applicable
Czech Republic As a result of the Brexit deal setting out the terms of the UK's departure from the EU, Czech citizens and their family members living in the UK before 31 December 2020 were able to secure their status in the UK by applying to the EU Settlement Scheme until 30 June 2021, However, in some specific cases, especially with regard to the reasons for a delayed application, this deadline can be extended.

Under the Withdrawal Agreement, rights of UK citizens and their family members who have resided in the Czech Republic are granted. UK citizens and their family members, who have resided and continue to reside in the Czech Republic after 31 December 2020, retain their existing rights.

For UK citizens who move to the Czech Republic after 31 December 2020 the same immigration requirements apply as for third-country nationals.
England & Wales Non-Irish EEA/Swiss citizens and their family members living in the UK by 31 December 2020 must secure their status in the UK by applying to the EU Settlement Scheme. The deadline for applications is 30 June 2021. Applications are submitted online and the outcome is also issued digitally (so there is no paper record). Successful applicants will receive either a temporary 'pre-settled status' if they have less than five years' continuous residence, or 'settled status' (permanent residency) for applicants with at least five years' continuous UK residence.

Employers can continue to rely on existing right to work checks for their UK based EEA/Swiss workforce until 30 June 2021, with new rules expected for new hires from 1 July 2021.

From 1 January 2021, the UK has a new post-Brexit immigration system applying the same visa rules to European and non-European citizens. EEA/Swiss citizen business or tourist travellers will not require a visa to visit the UK in most cases, but European citizens arriving in the UK to work (for short or long periods) will not be able to use the EU Settlement Scheme. Before travelling to the UK, they will need to apply outside the UK for an appropriate visa to be able to live, work or study in the UK.
France British nationals and their family members already settled in France on or wishing to settle there before 31 December 2020 will retain their acquired rights as EU citizens and will be required to hold a residence permit as of October 1, 2021.

However, British nationals and their family members who wish to settle in France after 31 December 2020 will be subject to the provisions of ordinary law and will have to obtain a long-stay visa and apply for a residence permit. In order to work in France, they will be subject to the obligation to apply for a work permit unless they are family members of British citizens already settled in France before 31 December 2020.
Germany Information unavailable or not applicable
Hong Kong Information unavailable or not applicable
Hungary Information unavailable or not applicable
Ireland Information unavailable or not applicable
Italy During the transition period (ie, until to December 31, 2020) UK citizens registered in Italy before the end such period should be able to work in Italy as all EU citizens (same treatment of Italian workers).

After December 31, 2020, UK citizens will be non-EU nationals and any Italian company looking to hire a non-EU national needs to follow Italian Immigration Law where the employee requires a work permit, work visa and residence permit.
Netherlands On the basis of the Withdrawal Agreement, British citizens continue to have unrestricted access to the Dutch labor market if they exercised their right of residence in the Netherlands before December 31, 2020 and continue to live in the Netherlands.

For the employment of British nationals who do not have special status under the Withdrawal Agreement, the same regulations apply as for other newly arriving third-country nationals.
Poland Information unavailable or not applicable
Singapore Information unavailable or not applicable
Slovakia Information unavailable or not applicable
Ukraine Information unavailable or not applicable
United Arab Emirates Information unavailable or not applicable
Visa Types
Austria Information unavailable or not applicable
China Information unavailable or not applicable
Czech Republic The visa types are adopted from the EU-legislation. A short-term visa entitles its holder to a stay of a maximum of 90 days during any 180-day period (which means a period of 180 immediately preceding each day of stay), whereas a long-term visa is granted for a stay for over 90 days. An application for a long-term visa can be submitted at a Czech Embassy abroad only. The various types of work permit for foreigners have been described above – see “Requirements”.
England & Wales All non-British and non-Irish citizens arriving in the UK from 1 January 2021 require prior immigration permission to work in the UK. Different routes are available, but unless an employee qualifies for a visa on a personal basis (eg through the Global Talent route, UK ancestry, youth mobility or as a spouse/civil partner/unmarried partner of a British/settled citizen), the UK entity will need to sponsor an employee’s work visa application using a sponsor licence. Minimum skill level and salary requirements apply for the UK role and the applicant must prove English language ability in a Skilled Worker application. Holding a sponsor licence is an essential recruitment tool for a UK employer, to ensure it can arrange work visas for skilled workers.
France Visas can be grouped into three categories:
- Transit or short-stay visas that do not allow the holder to settle in France (visas A or C)

- Visas allowing temporary settlement in France (temporary long-stay visa, work-holiday visa, visa for under-age students, etc)

- Visas allowing permanent settlement in France (short stay student visa, long-stay visa including residence permit, etc).
Germany Third-country nationals need a Schengen visa if they plan to stay in Germany for up to 90 days within 180 days.

Longer stays require a national visa. Usually national visas are valid for three months and have to be converted on application in Germany (at the immigration office) into a residence and work permit. The application with the immigration office should be filed well in advance (four to six weeks) before the expiry of the national visa and after the registration of the applicant’s place of residence in Germany. Residence and work permits are also limited in time, generally for a maximum of four years, but an extension in Germany is possible if the prerequisites are still met.
Hong Kong General Employment Policy (“GEP”):

Professionals – Professionals from overseas, Taiwan and Macao who are interested to work in Hong Kong may apply under the GEP, which has no sector restriction.
Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurs from overseas, Taiwan and Macao who plan to establish or join in a business in Hong Kong may apply under the GEP. Applications will be favourably considered for start-up entrepreneurs who plan to establish or join in a start-up business supported by a government-backed programme.

Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals (“ASMTP”):

Professionals from the Mainland who are interested to work in Hong Kong may apply under the ASMTP, which has no sector restriction.

Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (“QMAS”):

Highly skilled or talented individuals who have not yet secured a job offer in Hong Kong but are interested in settling and working in Hong Kong may apply under the QMAS, which has no sector restriction. The scheme is based on a General Points Test for highly skilled or talented persons (taking into account assessment factors such as age, academic/professional qualifications, work experience, language proficiency and family background) and an Achievement-based Points Test for talent with outstanding achievements (eg recipients of Olympic medals, Nobel prizes and national/international awards).

Technology Talent Admission Scheme (“TechTAS”):

Non-local technology talent may apply to work in Hong Kong under TechTAS, which provides a fast-track arrangement for eligible companies to admit non-local technology talent to undertake research and development work for them in Hong Kong. Eligible companies are required to apply for a quota from the Innovation and Technology Commission before sponsoring an eligible person to apply for an employment visa/entry permit. Such applicant must be engaged in principally conducting research and development in specified areas, including artificial intelligence, biotechnology, cybersecurity and data analytics.

Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (“IANG”):

Non-local graduates who have obtained an undergraduate or higher qualification in a full-time and locally-accredited programme in Hong Kong may apply under the IANG to stay in Hong Kong for one year to look for a job.

Admission Scheme for the Second Generation of Chinese Hong Kong Permanent Residents (“ASSG”):

Applicants, who are the second generation of emigrated Chinese Hong Kong permanent residents from overseas, may apply for entry into the HKSAR under ASSG. There is no sector restriction and no job offer is required upon entry.
Hungary Information unavailable or not applicable
Ireland Information unavailable or not applicable
Italy Non-EU citizens who intend to live and work in Italy for more than 90-days need a long-term. Different types of work visa can be obtained:

i. Hiring of Non-EU workers is subject to limited quotas annually released by the Government. An exception to the quota limitations is provided in case of highly skilled workers (ie, 3-year University Diploma, minimum 1-year contract and a remuneration of non-less than EUR25,000 per year) who can obtain the so-called Blue Card Permit, which could be used also in other EU countries, after 18 months from issuance

ii. autonomous workers visa, subject to limited quotas for individuals who intent to work independently as a consultant, or to practice as a licensed profession (ie, doctors, architects, or attorneys)

iii. assigned workers visa for workers assigned to Italian company (in case of posting of work). This type of visa is not subject to any quota.
In addition to the above categories, there are special categories of workers who can work in Italy on assignment for temporary periods (eg, journalists, athletes, artists, and nurses).
Netherlands The permit for highly skilled migrants enables employers to bring talented employees to the Netherlands without having to prove a lack of suitable candidates in Europe. The employee has to fulfil specific wage requirements. The employer must be recognised by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) as a sponsor.

An intra-company transfer allows employers to bring key employees, trainees or specialists into the country. The wage requirements for highly skilled migrants apply.

The EU Blue Card is for employees who perform highly qualified labour within the European Union. Employees have to meet specific wage and training requirements.
Poland In general Polish visa type D or stay permit are required in order to legally work in Poland, but
Polish law provides several visa types, these are the most common:

“A” – type visa: is issued to a foreigner who performs work in the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of an agreement with an entity whose: (i) headquarters or (ii) place of residence or (iii) branch, or other form of organized activity is located in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

“B” – type visa: is issued to a = foreigner who: (i) serves on the management board of a legal person entered to the register of entrepreneurs or (ii) performs a function in the management board of a legal person which is a capital company in organization, or conducts the affairs of a limited partnership or a limited joint-stock partnership as a general partner or a proxy for a total period exceeding 6 months within the next 12 months.

“C” – type visa (Schengen visa): issued to foreigners who intend to stay in Poland or the Schengen countries (during one or several entries) up to 90 days within 180 days. This period is calculated from the date of the first entry. This visa is also issued to those foreigners who plan to travel within the Schengen territory for the purpose of transit (by train, car).

“D” – type visa (National visa): entitling to entry and continuous stay in Poland or several consecutive stays, lasting more than 3 months in total. The period of validity of a national visa may not exceed 1 year. The period of stay on the basis of a national visa is determined in accordance with the purpose of stay specified by the foreigner (if the purpose specified by the foreigner indicates that he will stay in Poland for less than a year, the period of stay to which the foreigner will be entitled on the basis of the visa will be shorter).

“S” – type visa (Seasonal visa): issued to a foreigner who will perform work for a couple of months in the agricultural or horticultural sectors.
Singapore Information unavailable or not applicable
Slovakia Information unavailable or not applicable
Ukraine In order to stay in Ukraine for longer than visa free regime, a foreign national must apply for the appropriate type of visa:

(B) – transit visa – multiple-entry for up to 5 days of stay.
(C) – short term visa – multiple-entry for up to 90 days of stay for tourist or business purposes; Please keep in mind that business purpose does not imply official employment.
(D) – long term visa – multiple-entry for up to 90 days of stay and it is a ground of obtaining residence permits at the territory of Ukraine. The long-term visa, along with other documents (for example, a work permit) is required for further applications and the issuance of a residence permit in Ukraine.

The list of the documents required for obtaining each type of visa varies depending on the ground for seeking the visa. The consular fee for the visa issuing process is determined by the visa type and the applicant’s citizenship. The reciprocity principle is applied during the visa issuing process.
United Arab Emirates Information unavailable or not applicable